Alabama Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors

Reinstatement for Licensees and Interns

Important: Please check the FAQs if you have a question about reinstating your license to active status.

If you are licensed as a Professional Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor you should submit a reinstatement for each license that is lapsed and submit fees for each license.

Reinstatement of License (License is in Lapsed Status)

Reinstatement Application

Reinstatement Instructions

Intern Status Change

Request to Change Delinquent Status to Active Status

CA Paper Reinstatement Form (Engineering)

CA Paper Reinstatement Form (Land Surveying)

CA Reinstatement Instructions

The principal/branch responsible licensee must have renewed their individual license prior to reinstating the CA for the company.

Continuing Professional Competency Requirements

Reinstatement Fees